Front-end Software Development Engineer
We are currently seeking for an experienced Front-end Software Engineer to join our development team to work with us on our international Magento projects.
At Kiwee you will be a part of small, highly professional and skilled team and you will help us to build a strong position on Magento services market. In return, you can expect attractive salary, ability to get an experience working in an international environment and many more.
An ideal candidate for this position will be able to work in Wrocław, but we are open for fully remote employees after a few months of working with our team.
We want you to:
- work with our graphic designer to help her to turn the ideas into code;
- cooperate with back end developers to deliver the complete product;
- stay up-to-date with latest web technologies and use them in the projects;
You are an ideal candidate if
- you are proficient in all of the following: CSS, HTML5, jQuery, AJAX;
- you are proficient with Photoshop and you know how to transform layered PSDs files into code;
- you know how to build a responsive and cross browser compatible website;
- you have experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS and/or LESS);
- you write commented, efficient and scalable code;
- you can’t imagine your work without Git;
- proactive attitude towards workshops, evangelisation of development techniques and processes you think are the best;
- you are keen of learning new things and you are eager to share your knowledge with other team members;
- fluent English and great communication skills complete your profile.
If would be great if you have
- knowledge of CSS3 animation techniques;
- experience with AngularJS and/or ReactJS;
- you work with GulpJS or any other task manager
- experience with Magento 1 and/or Magento 2;
- knowledge of eCommerce;
- knowledge of SCRUM or another agile methodology;
- experience with PHP and template systems like Smarty;
- French or German would be a plus.
What we offer
- long term job contract;
- opportunity to gain an experience working on innovative eCommerce projects;
- opportunity to work fully remotely;
- 20 or 26 days of annual leave depending on work experience;
- 3 days per year you can spend on volunteering for local organizations;
- pet friendly office;
- to be part of a nice and friendly team;
- flexible working time;
- top-of-the-line MacBook Pro;
- work with a very talented graphic designer;
How to apply
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English at email@example.com