Full-stack / Front-end Developer Intern
Kiwee is a software development and UX Design agency based in Wrocław. We build complex eCommerce ecosystems, custom web apps and efficient online stores - all with impeccable UX, performance and security.
We stand for diversity and inclusion in the workplace: we want everyone to feel comfortable, no matter their gender, age, sexual orientation, nationality.
Equal pay and providing extra flexibility for caregivers are a part of our DNA.
About the internship
As a Kiwee Developer Intern, you will join the company for 3 months and will work on one of our ongoing or new projects. You will be a part of a small, highly professional and skilled team. We offer a dedicated Senior Developer mentorship to every intern, so help will always be there. We also love when our interns convert to full time employees upon completing the internship with great results!
During the internship at Kiwee
- you will join our team from July until September 2021, and ideally be able to join on a permanent job contract
- you will work hand in hand in one of our software development teams
- you will have an occasion to cooperate with international clients on a daily basis
You are an ideal candidate if:
- you present top academic performance
- you have a passion for coding, constant self-development, and learning about the newest web technologies
- you speak excellent English (advanced levels: B2, C1, C2), Polish is not required
- you are a team player attitude, and you desire to share knowledge
- you are a proactive person, and you take responsibility for your work
There are several reasons to join us
ContractLong-term job contract & health insurance
Remote workOpportunity to work fully or partially remotely
MentoringCareer-development discussions with the CEO
Volunteering3 days off-work per year to volunteer locally
FlexibilityFlexible working hours, extra flexibility for caregivers
SupportHelp and cost coverage with work permit
InnovationOpportunity to work on innovative eCommerce projects
AccessoriesTop-of-the-line laptop and useful gadgets
TeamworkFriendly and hardworking team
PetsA pet friendly office
SnacksFruits and snacks available at all times
Vacation20 or 26 days of annual leave according to experience
Apply by March 21st, 2021
Answer the questions in our application form. Once you submit the form, you will receive a link to our technical assessment tool into your inbox.
Deadline for completing both the form and technical assessment is Sunday, March 21st, 2021 end of day.
We will invite the best applicants to an interview. You will have our decision by Friday, March 26th end of day.
Interviews will be held online on March 29th - 31st.
If you are a person with disabilities and need any adjustments during a recruitment process, please let us know about that in your application.
We are here to help you!