We are currently looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join our team and work with us on international projects.
At Kiwee you will be a part of a small, highly professional and skilled team and you will help us build a strong position on the eCommerce services market. In return, you will be guaranteed an attractive salary, joy from working in an international environment and having a unique opportunity only small companies can offer -- to work in an early-stage role and have big influence on our direction, growth & success.
An ideal candidate for this position will be able to work in Wrocław.
We want you to:
- be a Scrum Master on several projects for our international clients
- efficiently communicate with clients about projects' status, short and long term goals & project big picture
- constantly keep track of clients' needs & business requirements
- shape cooperation to ensure we have the best development environment
- improve internal processes and create the new ones if needed
- support & help development teams to ensure that projects are delivered in scope & within the budget
- mentor the team and provide feedback to each individual to help them grow
- keep the best practices of Scrum and Agile alive and a part of the development process
You are an ideal candidate if:
- you have deep, practical knowledge in managing agile software development projects (at least 3 years)
- you have experience of working with SCRUM methodology (at least 2 years)
- you possess good people mentoring skills and you genuinely like to grow & develop people (team leader experience is a must)
- you have strong technological knowledge, which allows you to link the development team and a client effectively
- you constantly work on improving internal processes to meet top notch software development industry standards
- you resolve problems quickly and efficiently without unnecessary stress
- you can walk both in client's and development team's shoes
- you strive to understand business requirements, goals and reality
- you are proficient in JIRA
- your English is fluent (C1, C2 or native speaker) and you have great communication skills. Polish is not a requirement.
It would be great if:
- you have a Scrum Master certification
- you worked with eCommerce businesses
There are several reasons to join us
ContractLong-term job contract & health insurance
Remote workOpportunity to work fully or partially remotely
MentoringCareer-development discussions with the CEO
Volunteering3 days off-work per year to volunteer locally
FlexibilityFlexible working hours, extra flexibility for caregivers
SupportHelp and cost coverage with work permit
InnovationOpportunity to work on innovative eCommerce projects
AccessoriesTop-of-the-line laptop and useful gadgets
TeamworkFriendly and hardworking team
PetsA pet friendly office
SnacksFruits and snacks available at all times
Vacation20 or 26 days of annual leave according to experience
How to apply?
Please send us your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to include the following clause in your Curriculum Vitae (CV):
"I hereby declare that I have been acquainted with the GDPR Information Clause regarding use of my personal data during recruitment process. In accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 119 of 4 May 2016), I agree to the processing of my personal data for the needs of current and future recruitment.”
If you are a person with disabilities and need any adjustments during a recruitment process, please let us know about that in your application.
We are here to help you!