We are currently looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager to join our team and work with us on international projects.
At Kiwee, you will be a part of a small, highly professional and skilled team. You will help us build a strong position on the eCommerce software services market.
In return, you will be guaranteed a fully remote work, joy from working in an inclusive, international environment and having a unique opportunity only small companies can offer - to have big influence on a company direction, growth and success.
At Kiwee we care ! We care about the team, our clients, sustainable growth, and our planet!
We want you to:
- manage software development projects for external and internal clients,
- efficiently communicate with clients about projects' status, short and long term goals, project big picture and budget,
- promote Agile and encourage the best practices,
- facilitate product workshops and meetings with new and existing clients,
- improve internal processes and create new ones if needed,
- mentor and support the team and provide feedback to help them shine.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- you have deep, practical knowledge in managing agile software development projects (2+ years),
- you have an experience in facilitating product workshops and meetings (1+ year),
- you have great writing skills which help you to communicate with the team in asynchronous way,
- you understand the technology, which allows you to link the development team and a client effectively,
- you care about improving internal processes,
- you strive to understand business requirements, goals and reality,
- you genuinely like to grow and develop people,
- you excel at Jira and Confluence,
- your English is fluent (C1, C2 or native speaker) and you have great communication skills. Polish is not a requirement.
It would be great if:
- you speak German on C1 level or more,
- you know the concept of deep work, and you are happy to support it at Kiwee.
There are several reasons to join us
ContractLong-term job contract & health insurance
Volunteering3 days per year of Volunteer Time Off
MentoringCareer development discussions with CEO
Remote workOpportunity to work fully or partially remotely
FlexibilityFlexible working hours, extra flexibility for caregivers
Salary in EURPossibility of receiving your salary in EUR
How to apply?
Please send us your application in English to email@example.com
Remember to include the following clause in your Curriculum Vitae (CV):
"I hereby declare that I have been acquainted with the GDPR Information Clause regarding use of my personal data during recruitment process. In accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 119 of 4 May 2016), I agree to the processing of my personal data for the needs of current and future recruitment.”
If you are a person with disabilities and need any adjustments during a recruitment process, please let us know about that in your application.
We are here to help you!