Shopware 6 Cluster Configuration
- Highly available MySQL and performance-optimized MySQL server
- Highly available Elasticsearch cluster
- Redis – as the cache and the session storage
- Varnish – HTTP cache for blazing fast server response times
- Load Balancer
- RabbitMQ – a durable message broker to execute background tasks asynchronously.
- Implementing the PWA Storefront
Configuration Tailored to Your Cloud Provider
GitOps and Monitoring
- Setting up continuous deployment tools and processes
- Setting up the cluster status and health monitoring
- Aggregate all system and application logs.
Performance and Security Testing
- Load testing of your Shopware 6 cluster to make sure it will be able to handle higher than usual traffic and test whether it scales efficiently
- Security testing for known vulnerabilities to ensure your Shopware 6 setup is safe and secure.