Privacy Notice – information clause addressing art. 13 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
This Privacy Notice provides mandatory information regarding the transparency of personal data processing as required under Articles 13 and 14 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), ie. Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Regulation (EC) 95/46.
We process your personal data based on the following principles:
1. The Data Controller of your personal data
The Data Controller of your personal data, i.e. the entity making a decision for what purpose and to what extent these data are processed, is:
KIWEE sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office in Wrocław, address: pl. Solny 15, 50-062 Wrocław, REGON: 382102109, NIP: 8982247490, registered in the Register of Companies of the National Court Register maintained by Wrocław-Fabryczna District Court in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS 763635.
2. Your Rights
As a Data Subject you have certain rights under GDPR. These are:
- The right to be informed; This means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
- The right of access; this is your right to see what data is held about you by a Data Controller.
- The right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect in some way.
- The right to erasure; under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called ‘the Right to be Forgotten’. This would apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or your consent for the processing of that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The right to restrict processing; this gives the Data Subject the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
- The right to data portability; a Data Subject has the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the Data Controller by him or her, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- The right to object; the Data Subject has the right to object to further processing of their data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation, and direct marketing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling; Data Subjects have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
Kiwee sp. z o.o. sp. k. will always fully respect your rights regarding the processing of your personal data, and has provided you with means of contact if you have any concerns or questions regarding how we process your data, or if you wish to exercise any rights you have under the GDPR.
3. Contact Details
In any case regarding your personal data, you may contact the Data Controller:
- by e-mail: email@example.com,
- by post directed to the aforementioned office address (see section 1).
We process your Personal Data due to legitimate purposes related to the commercial cooperation, including:
- your use of our services (art. 6 par. 1 lit. b of the GDPR Regulation),
- your request to us - including a request for contact left in the contact form (art. 6 par. 1 lit. a of the GDPR Regulation) and
- other purposes resulting from the provisions of applicable law.
Providing Personal Data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve these purposes. If no data is available, it will not be possible to implement them.
You also have the right to revoke the consent to process personal data at any moment. You can do so by contacting us (see: 3. Contact Details above).
5. Data Protection Principles
Kiwee sp. z o.o. sp. k. has adopted the following principles to govern its collection and processing of Personal Data:
- Personal Data shall be processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
- The Personal Data collected will only be those specifically required to take actions requested or in accordance with our services.
- Personal Data shall only be retained for as long as it is required to fulfil contractual requirements, or to take requested actions.
- Personal Data shall be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and/or processed. Personal Data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- The Data Subject has the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of their personal data, to object to or request restriction of processing concerning the data, or to the right to data portability.
- The Data Subject has the right to make a complaint directly to a supervisory authority within their own country.
- The data provided by the Data Subject will be subject to disclosure to the recipients to the extent necessary for the proper and lawful conduct of commercial cooperation as well as institutions authorized by law.
Kiwee sp. z o.o. sp. k. will not use personal data for any monitoring or profiling activity or process, and will not adopt any automated decision making processes.
7. Data Transmission outside European Economic Area
Personal Data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area (EEA) unless the transfer is made to a country or territory recognised by the EU as having an adequate level of Data Security, or is made with the consent of the Data Subject, or is made to satisfy the Legitimate Interest of the Data Controller in regard to its contractual arrangements with its clients.
8. Data storage
Personal Data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of their processing and the applicable law, or until you no longer wish for your data to be processed by us. After this period, the data will be deleted from the data set.