Want to join Kiwee? We are hiring! :)Ksenia Pimenova
16 May 2018
Reading Time: 4 minutes
Kiwee is growing and we are hiring non-stop!
If you've been following us for a while or just came across our social channels for the first time - in both cases you might be thinking: 'Kiwee seems awesome to me. What if I could join this crazy cool bunch of people' ? 🙂
This blogpost should satisfy your curiosity 🙂 Below you will see a list of roles we're actively hiring for at the moment, skills we are looking for in people and technologies we focus on as a company.
- Love for coding, simply that. This is our common passion here at Kiwee.
- Ability to learn, flexibility and open-mindedness. Without that we won't evolve.
- Desire to constantly be trying out new technologies. Because it's 21 century.
- Professionalism and good work ethics. Because how without that!?
- Team-player attitude and a desire to learn from peers. Because 'people first', then the rest.
- Client-oriented approach and communication with them on a daily basis. That's our mode.
- Proactivity and desire to be challenging status quo. Because we are all mature adult people here.
That's how we roll. If all the above is culture you want to be part of, check out our role openings.
Important for all the roles:
- Fluent English (B2, B1, C2, C1), for IT Project Manager - C2, C1.
- Scrum/Agile experience is a must and eCommerce experience - a plus.
So, ready? Here we go!
IT Project Manager with Scrum Master responsibilities
We're looking for an experienced IT Project Manager with a track record of:
- effectively managing engineering teams
- driving technical projects using Agile/Scrum
- managing relationships with mature businesses and startups
You are an ideal candidate if you love working with technical teams, coaching & developing them, if you're a fan of leading complex projects with international clients independently and if you are excited to be growing a small company through shaping the strategy and direction.
We are looking to hire an experienced professional, thus 3 years of managing software development projects is a must. Technical background and a Scrum Master certification will only make your application stronger!
Check the specifics of the role and apply here!
PHP Full Stack Developer
We're on a constant hunt for great PHP Full Stack Developers. Join us if you want to be involved at all stages of complex international technical projects starting from planning and designing architecture to coding, testing your code, documenting and presenting the results to business.
Some of the must-haves for the role include strong commercial experience in programming in PHP7 and PHP5, familiarity with the Zend framework, strong knowledge of SQL and web services (REST, SOAP).
If you write commented, efficient and scalable code, you trust in console and you can’t imagine your work without Git - you're definitely a fit!
Check the specifics of the role and apply here!
You would be part of a team responsible for developing scalable and responsive Single Page Applications. You would be writing new and maintaining existing unit tests, reviewing your peers’ code, writing documentation for developers and product owners, sharing your knowledge with teammates and constantly learning new things.
- excellent knowledge of ES6, HTML5, CSS3
- familiarity with CSS pre-processors
- experience in integrating with REST APIs
- knowledge of asynchronous programming.
Read about the rest of tech requirements and apply here!
Software Developer in Test
We are looking for a Software Developer in Test with a 2+ years of experience in automated testing of web applications. You would have a unique chance to contribute to taking a small company's testing infrastructure to an absolutely next level.
On a daily basis we want you to be writing functional and integration tests, designing new and extending existing test automation tools, preparing and executing load tests, create new and maintain existing test scenarios and generating reports, analysing test results - and that's not all.
You're definitely our ideal candidate if:
- you have experience with Selenium
- you know some of these frameworks: Nightwatch, Protactor, Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha
- you have worked with such continuous integration tools as Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines
There are more must-haves. Check the specifics of the role here!
- opportunity to be working on innovative eCommerce projects
- being part of a very friendly & hardworking team
- long term job contract
- opportunity to work partially or fully remotely
- flexible working hours with extra flexibility options for caregivers
- private healthcare insurance
- insurance for health and life
- 25 hours of private English lessons with a native speaker
- 20 or 26 days of annual leave depending on work experience
- 3 days per year to dedicate to volunteering for local non profit organisations
- top-of-the-line MacBook Pro
- pet friendly office
- fresh fruits in the office
Want to see how we roll here? Check us out on Instagram
Want to check some review about us? Here's Glassdoor
Want to stay in touch? Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
With all that said, we can't wait for you to apply! Feel free to spread the word too! 🙂